Policy & Strategy Section of the NWSDB is under the Planning Section headed by Additional General Manager (Policy & Planning).
Management of value chain effectively and efficiently for timely delivery of services to the internal and external stakeholders.
- Drafting Subsidiary Loan Agreements with External Resource Department.
- Coordination with National Planning Department for Project formulation.
- Coordination with the Ministry for Project Development and Formulation.
- Business Plan Development and follow-up of Business Strategies.
- Donor Coordination, Facilitation and providing secretariat assistance to ERD.
- Coordination with Conventional Donors (ADB/ AFD etc.)
- Investment portfolio management
- Sector policy formulation and Development of Guidelines.
- Development of Public Private Partnership Models (PPP/ BOT)
- Coordination with Attorney General’s Department with regard to Contract Document finalization.
- Maintaining and updating Database of priority water supply projects.
- Coordination of EOI processing.
Policy & Strategy Section
National Water Supply & Drainage Board(Head Office), Galle Road, Rathmalana
TEL : +94 11 2626605
FAX : +94 11 2607123